Tools of Destruction: Lava Refineries, Rykan V
Tools of Destruction: 5,000 bolts per Mr. Zurkon
A Crack in Time: 6,000 bolts, 3,000 with the Tools of Destruction discount
A Crack in Time: 250 bolts
A Crack in Time: 5 Mr. Zurkons
A Crack in Time: Zurkon the Destroyer
- "Note: Synthenoid has the tendency to trash talk those it feels are unworthy of fighting it, i.e. everyone"
- ―Weapon Description[src]
Mr. Zurkon, voiced by Marc Graue, was a synthenoid. It was originally released by the Polaris-based weapons company, GrummelNet, into their combat device line and later re-released in their basic weapon line. It released/summoned a small, hovering synthenoid named Mr. Zurkon. He aided his user in battle by shooting at enemies with a mounted laser blaster. Mr. Zurkon also possessed a sadistic sense of humor, and threw some nasty insults and taunts at nearby enemies.
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of DestructionEdit
Mr. Zurkon was a device in this game. To use a Mr. Zurkon, the player had to select Mr. Zurkon from the Quick Select or weapons menu and then press R1 or circle to toss a Mr. Zurkon capsule from which he spawned. Tossing another Mr. Zurkon out while one was already active would destroy the previous one. 4 Mr. Zurkon devices could be held at once. Because Mr. Zurkon was a device in this game, he could not be upgraded. Each Mr. Zurkon cost 5,000 bolts.
There is a cheat which was unlocked with 400 skill points that turned Mr. Zurkon into a child in a flying saucer. Insomniac Games was inspired to make this cheat when a child was hit by a car and was from that point on, paralyzed. However he still had his love for video games and continued to play the Ratchet & Clank series. The child was named James Westbrook and his family was on an episode of the since-ended ABC show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in TimeEdit
Mr. Zurkon made a return, this time as a weapon, in A Crack in Time. He could be purchased for 6,000 bolts starting on Vorselon's Warship in the Phylax Sector. Because it is a weapon, each separate synthenoid was considered ammo, and cost 250 bolts. At V5, Mr. Zurkon became Zurkon the Destroyer, a more powerful version which was blue instead of green. At V5, he also occasionally released a stronger laser blast.
"Mr. Zurkon is the perfect companion for spontaneous treks through hostile alien environments. Uh oh. Looks like these guys are hungry for Lombax soup. Well, not to worry! Just deploy your Mr. Zurkon, and he'll target any hostile entity. "Yoo Hoo! Mr. Zurkon is looking to kill you!" Ain't he eloquent? Mr. Zurkon. Available only at GrummelNet."
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 OneEdit
Mr. Zurkon returned in All 4 One with a co-op twist. When teamates launch multiple Zurkons at once they will work together as a team. He could be obtained earlier in gameplay by pre-ordering the game from Gamestop.
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal AssaultEdit
Although Mr. Zurkon was a weapon in this game, he considered himself a member of the Q-Force. Once upgraded to LVL3, he became the Alpha Zurkon. He was very useful when fighting against a Missile Minion.
Ratchet & Clank comicsEdit
|<insert name here>, we are finished with this section. Commence towing it to our next destination.|
- (after spawning Mr. Zurkon) "Do you remember Mr. Zurkon?"
- (after spawning Mr. Zurkon) "Mr. Zurkon is back with a vengeance!"
- (after spawning Mr. Zurkon) "Mr. Zurkon is back!"
- (after spawning Mr. Zurkon) "You thought you'd seen the last of Mr. Zurkon?"
- (after spawning Mr. Zurkon) "Mr. Zurkon cannot be destroyed."
- (after spawning Mr. Zurkon) "Death is too stupid for Mr. Zurkon."
- (after not killing anything for a few minutes) "Mr. Zurkon is bored."
- (when the Groovitron is deployed) "Mr. Zurkon enjoys a good boogie."
- (After falling to your death) "Mr. Zurkon is ashamed."
- (After falling to your death) "Measley furball, get up and fight!"
- (while falling to his watery death) "Mr. Zurkon does not know how to swim."
- (when nanotech box is broken) "Stupid furball, Mr. Zurkon does not need Nanotech; Mr. Zurkon lives on fear."
- (when bolt box is broken) "Mr. Zurkon doesn't need bolts; his currency is pain."
- "HAHAHA HAHAHA!"
- "Flee before Mr. Zurkon!"
- "Are you ready to die? Good, because Mr. Zurkon is ready to kill!"
- "You are not fit to fight Mr. Zurkon."
- "Why do you hide, stupid aliens? Mr. Zurkon only wishes for to kill you."
- "I shall let you live little alien...psych! Mr. Zurkon lives only to kill."
- "Yoo-hoo, Mr. Zurkon is looking to kill you."
- "Mr. Zurkon conducts a symphony of pain."
- "Mr. Zurkon still detects heartbeat. This is a problem for Mr. Zurkon."
- "Mr. Zurkon is here to kill you."
- "Hello, stupid alien!"
- "Say hello to Mr. Zurkon's little friend!"
- "You are no match for the almighty Mr. Zurkon!"
- "You dare to hurt measly furball?"
- "Mr. Zurkon destroy little fishy man!"
- "Why do you taunt Mr. Zurkon?"
- "Taste the fury of Mr. Zurkon!"
- "You are the disease and Mr. Zurkon is the cure!"
- "You used to be alive......then you met Mr Zurkon."
- "Mr. Zurkon is inadequate for this mission.......just kidding."
- "Ha ha! Mr. Zurkon requires no nanotech to survive. Mr. Zurkon lives on fear!"
- "Okay! Mr. Zurkon reloaded now."
- "Mr Zurkon does not believe in shoot first, ask questions later. Asking questions is stupid."
- "Mr. Zurkon does NOT come in peace!"
- "Slimey Cragpole, say hello to Mr. Zurkon's little friend."
- "Crazy old Warbots, out of Mr. Zurkon's way!"
- "Stupid Fongoids. Why can't Mr. Zurkon not kill you?"
- "One little, two little DEAD little toasters, four little, five little DEAD little toasters! (In full frontal assault, toasters is replaced with aliens)
- "Why can't Mr. Zurkon not shoot little Fongoids?"
- "Yoo-hoo, Fongoid! Your horns are stupid."
- "Puny creature...you fight like an infant bird flying."
- "Mr. Zurkon has killed before, and he will kill again."
- (after all enemies are dead) "Why does Mr. Zurkon lack enemies to kill?"
- (Deployed by Nefarious) "Mr. Zurkon will enjoy protecting evil robot!"
- (Deployed by Qwark) "Mr. Zurkon did not vote for you."
- (Deployed by Clank) "Do not fear, measly robot, Mr. Zurkon will keep you safe."
- (Deployed by Ratchet) "Do not worry furball, Mr. Zurkon will protect you."
- (Fighting small slug monsters) "Mr. Zurkon exterminate creepy crawlie thing."
- (If more than one Mr. Zurkon is out) "Mr. Zurkon doesn't like other Mr. Zurkon stealing his kill."
- (When fighting Loki Master) "Stupid monster, go back to Toranux!"
- (When fighting Loki Master) "Mr. Zurkon does not like Spirit of Toranux."
- "Killing stuff is so much fun do da do da Zurkon kills them all day long all the do da day."
- "Mr. Zurkon fights for QForce!"
- "Did you have the time? Just kidding. It is time to die clock."
- "Kill, kill, kill, die, die, die."
- "Merry Christmas from Mr. Zurkon. Ho-ho-ho."
- "Mr. Zurkon will read your fortune. Your fortune is death by Mr Zurkon.
- "Why are you not running? Didn't you get the memo Mr Zurkon would be here?"
- "Mr. Zurkon new years resolution? Kill more stinky aliens."
- (Multiplayer in Full Frontal Assult) "Mr. Zurkon hates Lombaxes!"
- "Mr. Zurkon does not discriminate. Mr. Zurkon hates all life forms equally."
- (after not killing anything for a few minutes) "Why are we not killing stuff? "
- "Time to kill, time to die, time to shoot you in the eye. It's Zurkon."
- During the comic book series, Grummelnet sold Mr.Zurkons in bulk. Artemis Zogg took advantage of this sale and later used the Zurkons to attack Ratchet and the gang in issue 6.
- Mr Zurkon is the only weapon to have a voice actor.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 6: Bros Before Foes
- 8-Bit Mini Mayhem
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale