The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
My Blaster Runs Hot was a film starring Qwark. Romulus Slag played the main antagonist Gabriel Von Cabindish, and Rusty Pete played the attorney Slate McSteel. It was heavily advertised throughout Axiom City, and an arcade game was even made about it. However, many fans were reported to have boycotted the film after an audio recording of Qwark angrily insulting a member of the film crew was leaked to the press (though Qwark naturally denied it when asked about it).
- Captain Copernicus Leslie Qwark as Captain Copernicus Leslie Qwark
- Romulus Slag as Gabriel Von Cabindish
- Rusty Pete as Slate McSteel
- For unknown reasons, in the Spanish version of A Crack in Time, the name of Slate McSteel is changed to Lee Joe and the name of Gabriel Von Cabindish changes to Tomas Von Edison.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (first appearance)