15,000 bolts (13,500 bolts with Gadgetron discount)
|Rate of Fire||
3 shots per second
- "An excellent all-purpose weapon for a variety of situations."
- ―Gadgetron's description of the weapon.[src]
The N60 Storm was a blaster manufactured by Gadgetron. It fired single shots at a very fast rate from both of its barrels. Gadgetron designed this gun as a good all-purpose weapon. The weapon become available to Gadgetron's product lines at the latest when Ratchet reached Florana. The weapon upgraded into the N90 Hurricane. This weapon is extremely useful on planet Aridia. It could easily take out the turrets when fully upgraded, and had a long distance, so you can evade attacks more easily.
|Version||Functionality||Range||Power||Ammo||Exp. (1st play)|
|N90 Hurricane||Increased Power||Long||350||300||Full|
- In an advertisement, a man is shown using the N60 Storm. However, the weapon is shown to be a few feet long, rather than about 6 inches. This is more likely a mistake, than a comment on Ratchet's size.[source?]
- Even though the N60 Storm features a scope, It has no enhanced range. It shares this trait with weapons including the MegaRocket Cannon.
- If the user tapped the fire button as fast as possible, the N60 Storm could fire extremely fast (as fast as the player's trigger finger) instead of the steady stream. However, it became very hard to aim when firing like this. Most of the time this could come out to be about 500 shots a minute instead of 180 shots a minute.
- The weapon had two barrels, but because it shared the same animation as the Lancer it looked like that only one was used, even though the rounds came out of the weapon correctly.
|Blasters in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank|| Going Commando|
|Up Your Arsenal||Deadlocked||Size Matters||Secret Agent Clank|| Tools of Destruction|
Quest for Booty
All 4 One
Full Frontal Assault
|A Crack in Time|
|Basic version||Blaster||Lancer||N60 Storm||Dual Vipers||Lacerator||Dual Lacerators||Combuster||Constructo Pistol|
|Upgraded version||Gold Blaster||Heavy Lancer||N90 Hurricane||Dual Raptors||Dual Lacerators||Dual Vindicators|| Magma Combuster|
|Mega Constructo Pistol|
|Weapons and gadgets in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal|