The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
There were two types of Nanotech crates.
- The blue-orb crate, featured in all Ratchet & Clank games, healed at least one point of damage from Ratchet and is common on all levels.
- The purple-orb crate had rounded edges and healed four points of damage. This type of a Nanotech crate appeared only on Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. On later games the blue crate started to heal more hit points.
- In PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, the Nanotech crates release AP instead of Nanotech.
- Nanotech crates in Full Frontal Assault that come from weapon pods reappear much faster than other reappearing crates, including the weapon crates not from weapon pods.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus