The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Nebula G34, usually just called Nebula, was the home of the Blarg Research Station, which was a state of the arts weapons lab utilized by the Blarg.
Qwark sent Ratchet and Clank on a "secret mission" to the station called "Operation: Falling Star" in hopes that they would perish at the hands of Drek's top secret project, the Blargian Snagglebeast, so that he would no longer have to tolerate them as rangers. Ratchet; however, successfully defeats the Snagglebeast and gains coordinates to Nefarious's secret base on Gaspar.
Blarg Research Station
The Blarg had several weapons and biological projects here, with Chairman Drek growing his own army of Alien Snappers and Alien Swarmers, and a top secret Blargian Snagglebeast project.
- Space Station
- Station Hub
Characters on Nebula
- Alien Swarmer
- Alien Snapper
- Alien Spitter
- Blarg Space Commando
- Blarg Commander
- Blarg Saucer (background only)
Differences between original
- Ratchet is sent here by Qwark in order to destroy Drek's secret project. In the original he simply came to look for new gear.
- Ratchet & Clank board the warship to find a secret Blarg project, the Predator Launcher instead of an Infobot with coordinates to Rilgar.
- Clank finds the Magneboots instead of the Hydrodisplacer.
- The final area of Umbris where Qwark sent the Blargian Snagglebeast to fight Ratchet in the original game is placed at the end of this stage in place of the Alien Queen fight.