|Your name's Percival?|
The original version of the suit was dark peach color, with green elements such as the nav-unit. It also had blue trousers and dark brown shoes.
All 4 One
The suit appears in the opening cut scene in All 4 One, Ratchet wears it while he is on the news channel.
In All 4 One, a variant of suit is worn by Ratchet to the Intergalactic Tool of Justice award ceremony. This version is changed from the original in that both the torso and leggings become an orange color and the black trim was changed to maroon. He wears this "award ceremony" variant for the rest of the game.
Full Frontal Assault
Ratchet returns to using his original Pilot Suit in Full Frontal Assault. He can get promotions to unlock QForce Armor that will be placed over the Pilot Suit.
Behind the scenes
This suit is most well known as the "Pilot Suit" - a name which seemingly originated on this wiki, it is unknown whether or not it originally came from an official source. It is labeled here as the "New School suit" to fit the naming scheme of the similar Old School suit.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (picture only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (promo poster only)
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (re-imagined New School suit)
- Ratchet & Clank (movie) (re-imagined New School suit)