The Omega RYNO 4-Ever was the fully upgraded form of the RYNO IV and was the most powerful weapon in Tools of Destruction (although the Alpha Cannon had the highest power in one shot, being 51,410), and arguably the most powerful weapon in the entire series, it could destroy a leviathan soul with just 2 seconds of firing, and could easily defeat Tachyon. It unleashed a terrifying myriad of lock-on homing lasers at an insane rate of fire of about twenty shots per second, each dealing 5141 damage in VX. The maximum ammo capacity in level X was 900. This was a very helpful weapon due to its power as it could get through a round of enemies in about 50 ammo units, complete a level in a matter of minutes or defeat a boss in less than 30 seconds (e.g. the Basilisk Leviathan). Also, any medium-sized enemy that got targeted by the RYNO 4-Ever would blow up after just 2 hits.
The RYNO 4-Ever had been declared a myth by the Galactic Society of Implausible Weapon Designs. Rumors had persisted on the Holo-Web that this upgrade to the R.Y.N.O. IV was theoretically possible, but the subject was so controversial that merely mentioning it made a person become grounded for six months in an intergalactic penitentiary. If you heard any information about the RYNO 4-Ever, let alone encounter the actual weapon itself, you were advised to cover your eyes and ears and loudly hum show tunes of your choice. This weapon, should it even exist, was far too dangerous, illegal and downright gameplay destabilizing to ever be used. Ever. We mean it.
- This is the most powerful weapon in the entire series, if you look at its maximum power. 5141 per shot, times 900 shots = a maximum power of 4,626,900. This is almost 14 times more powerful than the second most powerful weapon in the series: The Omega Shredder Claws (these have a maximum power of 331,900). It actually surpasses the Shredder Claws' maximum power in just four seconds of firing.
- According to the Smuggler, the weapon is so dangerous it was banned in eight galaxies.
- Most powerful but not most lethal RYNO 4-EVER being the second after the Omega RYNO V.
- In most translations of the game, 4-Ever could not be used because "4" is not similar to "for." Thus it is called RYNO Radical in them.
- When strafing, the RYNO 4-EVER would oftentimes not connect properly.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
| This template is located at Template:RYNO weapons.
This is a soft redirect to the correct template page. This is a soft redirect instead of a hard redirect because the Ratchet & Clank wiki mostly prohibits the use of different names for the same template.