The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necesary, capitalization should be fixed. For more information, see the new capitalization policy.
- Not to be confused with OmniWrench 10K.
OmniWrench 10000 was a newer version of the OmniWrench 8000 found in Tabora. It was colored blue, had orange highlights, and sharper teeth. It was found in a glass next to another glass holding a rock.
- The name of the wrench upgrade was never revealed in Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. However, the official Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando Strategy Guide stated that the wrench is called the OmniWrench 10000 being the only official source stating it's name.
- In Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal's help log, the name of the last wrench upgrade found on Aranos is OmniWrench 8000 possibly meaning the wrenches to be newer versions of the original OmniWrench 8000.
- A note on the glass with the wrench stated "In case of emergency, break glass with wrench." while the note with the rock stated "Use rock to break glass to get wrench to break glass to get rock." Ratchet solved the puzzle by breaking the wrench glass with his old wrench.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)
Notes and references
|Wrenches in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank||Going Commando||Up Your Arsenal||Size Matters||Deadlocked||Secret Agent Clank||Tools of Destruction||Quest for Booty||A Crack in Time||All 4 One||Full Frontal Assault||Into the Nexus||Ratchet & Clank (PS4)|
|Primary wrenches||8000|| 8000|
|12000||10K||Versa-Wrench Lite||10K||3000||Millenium 12||Millenium 12||Millenium 12||Millenium 12||Millenium 12||8000|