The OmniWrech 8000 could be used to perform several attacks. These were:
- A basic attack, which was just one or two swings of the wrench.
- Multi-Strike, three full swings of the wrench. The third hit was slower but dealt a little more damage.
- Hyper-Strike, the most powerful attack, Ratchet would jump and attack enemies from above.
- Comet-Strike, Ratchet would throw his Wrench, which could potentially hit multiple enemies. The magnetism of the wrench would also bring in bolts from a distance.
Ratchet's OmniWrench 8000Edit
Ratchet & ClankEdit
It was unknown where Ratchet acquired his OmniWrench 8000, but he was first seen using it to create his ship. After he met Clank, he set off on an adventure using his wrench more as weapon than a tool. He also used it to threaten Chairman Drek's Robot Lieutenant and turn bolt cranks.
Ratchet & Clank: Going CommandoEdit
In the Bogon Galaxy, Ratchet continued to use his wrench as a weapon. During his adventures, Ratchet found two more powerful versions of the OmniWrench 8000. He found an improved version of his wrench, the OmniWrench 10000, in a cave on planet Tabora. It was blue, had orange highlights, and sharper teeth. On the Thugs-4-Less Prison above Aranos, Ratchet found a third wrench, the OmniWrench 12000, that was colored red-orange with teeth similar to the first wrench. Each one was more powerful than the last.
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your ArsenalEdit
In Up Your Arsenal, Ratchet used the OmniWrench 12000. While initially weaker than it was in the Bogon Galaxy, the power of the wrench increased as Ratchet's maximum nanotech was upgraded, noticeable by the change in the air-swipe from when he swung it.
- The weapon looked very similar to a much larger version of a spanner, which are also used to turn bolts and fix certain things.
|Weapons and gadgets in Ratchet & Clank|