The OmniWrench Millennium 12 was a wrench made of Ultra-Light Teratannium and fitted with a hyper grip handle. Ratchet used the Millennium 12 in Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time, All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault.
Primarily acting as Ratchet's melee weapon, the Millenium 12 functioned the same as the other wrenches but had some features others did not. The Kinetic Tether was attached to the wrench, which allowed the head of the wrench to come off and attach to different objects, usually ones with a large flat bolt on them. The wrench could then be used to turn or move objects in order to progress. Another feature allowed Ratchet can pick up objects like Helio-Grubs, Lava Rocks, or Undead Skulls, Battery Bots, bombs, or seeds, and throw them. The wrench also automatically homed in on enemies when it was thrown.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 1: Ears of War
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 2: Friends with Benefits
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 3: Lost and Spaced
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 4: Thanks for the Armories
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 5: Multiple Organisms
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault