In Into the Nexus it was simply referred to as the Omniwrench. It could be used to fix most household plumbing problems.
Primarily acting as Ratchet's melee weapon, the Millenium 12 functioned the same as the other OmniWrenches but had some unique features such as the Kinetic Tether, which allowed the head of the wrench to come off and attach to different objects, usually ones with a large flat bolt on them. Once attached, the wrench could be used to turn or move objects. Another feature allowed Ratchet to pick up objects like Helio-Grubs, Lava Rocks, Undead Skulls, Battery Bots, bombs, or seeds and throw them. The wrench also automatically homed in on enemies when it was thrown, and could magnetically attract bolts it hovered over. This wrench was considered the most ideal compared the other wrenches.
- “ A versatile tool, the Omniwrench Millenium 12 can be useful in almost any circumstance. Firstly, you can use it as a wrench - just press the (Square) button and (Left) or (Right) to operate machinery. The Omniwrench Millenium 12 also doubles as a weapon - just press the (Square) button to whack any passing enemies. To activate the Comet Strike, press the (R2) button and the (Square) button at the same time to throw the Omniwrench Millenium 12 and keep your enemies at a distance.
As the Omniwrench Millenium 12 is also magnetically charged, it can pick up any loose bolts that are lying around. Handy eh? ”
- ―Instruction Manual Description [ToD]
- “ Not only does Ratchet's wrench come in handy for on-the-spot repairs, it can also be used as a weapon. Use it to bash enemies at close range or throw it at foes that are further away. This special wrench is also magnetically charged, so that it will automatically pick up any loose bolts that might be lying around. ”
- ―Instruction Manual Description [A4O]
- “ Not only does Ratchet's wrench come in handy for on-the-spot repairs, it can also be used as a weapon. Use it to bash enemies at close range or throw it at foes that are further away. This futuristic wrench is also magnetically charged, so that it will automatically pick up any loose bolts that might be lying around. ”
- ―Instruction Manual Description [FFA]
- “ It's heavy. It's wrenchy. Give it a swing to clock your enemies where it hurts. ”
- ―Instruction Manual Weapon Description [ItN]
For more information about cameos, see the list of cameos.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank comic series
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Notes and references
- ↑ http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-ratchet/51010
- ↑ All 4 One manual
- ↑ Full Frontal Assault manual
|Wrenches in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank||Going Commando||Up Your Arsenal||Size Matters||Deadlocked||Secret Agent Clank||Tools of Destruction||Quest for Booty||A Crack in Time||All 4 One||Full Frontal Assault||Into the Nexus||Ratchet & Clank (PS4)|
|Primary wrenches||8000|| 8000|
|12000||10K||Versa-Wrench Lite||10K||3000||Millenium 12||Millenium 12||Millenium 12||Millenium 12||Millenium 12||8000|