| This update is strictly classified. If you are watching this, you're fired.
This page needs to be updated for the release of PlayStation Move Heroes.
| Clank... You speak nerd.
This page's layout needs improvements to comply with the manual of style.
The subject of this page is non-canon. It is not part of the Ratchet & Clank series.
|PlayStation Move Heroes|
March 22, 2011
Singleplayer, multiplayer (two player co-operative)
PlayStation Move Heroes (originally named Heroes on the Move) is a game for the PlayStation 3 that is a cross-franchise collaboration that utilises the PlayStation Move motion sensitive controllers and was released on March 22, 2011. The game includes characters from three Sony franchises; Ratchet & Clank, Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper.
A mysterious alien duo named Lunk & Gleeber has swept through the galaxy, fiendishly snatching entire chunks from the worlds of Ratchet, Jak and Sly to create a ring around a mysterious planet in the galaxy.
Metropolis is under attack by Tachyon's forces, Ratchet & Clank are fighting a non-drophyd Enforcer when time suddenly freezes and they are sucked into a portal.
After being abducted to this new world, Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, Sly Cooper and Bentley are invited by their gracious alien hosts to compete in friendly, yet challenging competition to test their extraordinary skills and see who is the best hero, but as our heroes discover, all is not as it seems as Gleeber and Lunk have made the Whibbles there slaves and forced the Whibbles to mine their planet hollow to build what appeared to be a gun but later revealed to be a teleportation device. Our fearless heroes soon find themselves joined together in the ultimate battle to protect the Whibbles and themselves from Gleeber and Lunk and their evil Lunk heads they end up defeating the three cities' challenges and end up fighting the games hardest challenges yet. And ended up finding out Gleeber and Lunk had been recording them to go to there universes to take their place and get some ill deserved credit, after killing the heroes that is. Once they have beaten the levels and a suspicious tower hiding the Main Evil Lunk Head with the help of the Whibbles after Daxter destroys the rest of the Evil Lunk Heads and throwing a disk at the large head he destroyed the power source for the teleporter so the evil duo could not complete there evil task.The heroes and Whibbles apprehended the evil duo and sent them in to space using one of their own rockets. After that the Whibbles powered up the teleporter and opened a portal to each city after saying a final goodbye to each other they leave to there individual points in which they where first teleported but they do have a communicator per duo to keep in contact except Daxter who slips it behind a rock and relaxes.
- Captain Qwark (statue only)
- Sly Cooper
SkinsEditIf you pre-ordered the game from Amazon.com or GameStop, you would have obtained the Freedom League Jak, Pirate Sly and Trillium Armor Ratchet skins.
- Freedom League Jak
- Barbarian Jak
- Racer Jak (Jak X)
- Pirate Sly
- Ninja Sly
- Trillium Armor
- Mustachio Furioso
- Convict Ratchet
- Secret Agent Clank
- Classic Bentley
- Pants Daxter
- Military Daxter
- Plasma Whip
- Sly's Cane
- Precursor Hammer
- Eco Disk
- Eco Bowling Ball
- Dark Eco Whip
- Energy Whip
- Techno Disk
- Robo Disk
- Scatter/Morph Gun
- Dark Jak Bomb
- Dark Daxter Tornado
- Thief Time
- Tie-A-Rang (Part of Secret Agent Clank skin only)
- Cufflink Bomb (Part of Secret Agent Clank skin only)
Behind the scenesEdit
- PlayStation Move Heroes, known then as Heroes on the Move was first announced at E3 2010.
- The game is made by Nihilistic Software, a company that has not made any of the franchise's previous games.
- Oddly, the game does not feature Murray from the Sly Cooper series. This is most likely due to the fact that each series has two characters, and Bentley is more like Sly's right-hand man. Because Murray is in jail and just before Sly breaks him out Bentley and Sly are sucked into the worm hole seen in the opening cinematic.
- Official PlayStation.com "Heroes on the Move" website
- PlayStation Move Heroes "Heroes on the Move" E3 trailer
Sources and referencesEdit
- ↑ http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/01/14/playstation-move-heroes-shipping-march-22nd-pre-order-bonuses-detailed/
- ↑ http://images.psxextreme.com/images/common/News/movebundle_01.jpg
- ↑ http://www.movemodo.com/news/2010/10/heroes_on_the_move_imaginatively_renamed_playstation_move_heroes
- ↑ http://ps3.gametrailers.com/e3/livefeed/sony - E3 Sony Conference
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PI9ShG-ZTY
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/playstation-move-heroes-ps3.html