Unknown (at least 24 hours)
Permanent population unknown, however tourism is high.
Pokitaru had a tropical climate with warm sunny weather year round. In the Infobot found in the original Ratchet & Clank, the resort owner mentioned that the planet has sunshine 24 hours a day (which may be true if the length of the day is over 24 hours long).
Characters on PokitaruEdit
- Puffer Fish: Puffer Fish were bouncing fish with sharp needles all over their bodies. They apparently weren't originally aggressive, but thanks to the toxic sludge that polluted the waters, their mutated forms attacked anything that moved. They are only fought on land, where they would attempt to attack Ratchet using their needles. Puffer fish were not very powerful, and only took two ppWrench]] strikes to be defeated. While most were small, one was huge enough to swallow a swimmer in one gulp.
- Psytopus: These squidlike monsters were found throughout the sandy shores of Pokitaru. These to were once mild sea creatures, but the sludge in the oceans have made them extremely territorial. If they noticed Ratchet, they created a powerful energy bomb using their minds. These attacks were very accurate, and the creatures were very powerful; a single Wrench hit was not enough to defeat them. Psytopuses would not respawn if killed. Some were so intelligent that they could talk and use gadgets, as seen in a clip for a reality dating show in Ratchet: Deadlocked. Fought in Ratchet & Clank.
- Hydra: A large seafaring predator native to Pokitaru with four flippers and three heads, the Hydra was no laughing matter. The Hydra was cut from Ratchet & Clank and was never able to be fought. It could be seen in the Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando Insominac Museum on planet Burbank.
- Scuttle Crab: Scuttle crabs were medium-sized, blue, one-eyed crabs found on the beaches and forest floors of Pokitaru. Like the other creatures, the scuttle crabs have grown in size due to the Blargs' waste dumping. They attacked in groups using their large pincers, but each could be easily dispatched with a single wrench swing.
- Pokitaru Pool Shark: Pool Sharks thrived in deep waters of Pokitaru, eating foolish swimmers vactioning on Pokitaru. They only attacked if Ratchet enters the water and could not be fought or killed.
- Pokitaru Seagull: A harmless sea bird with seagull- and duck-like features, the Pokitaru seagull could be found flying around the planet.
- Blarg Saucer .
- Vacationing Robots
- Guard Torsos
- Technomites (inside Luna's and guard torso's heads).
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (mentioned only)