Mr. Zurkon, voiced by Marc Graue, was a synthenoid. It was originally released by the Polaris-based weapons company, Grummelnet, into their combat device line and later re-released in their basic weapon line. It released a small, hovering synthenoid named Mr. Zurkon. He aided his user in battle by shooting at enemies with a mounted laser blaster. Mr. Zurkon also threw some nasty insults at nearby enemies.
- (after spawning Mr. Zurkon) "Do you remember Mr. Zurkon?"
- "Killing stuff is so much fun, do-da do-da! Zurkon kills stuff all day long, all the do-da-day!"
- "One little, two little, three little Cragmites, Four little, five little, DEAD little Cragmites." (to the tune of Ten little Indians)
- "Are you ready to die? Because Mr. Zurkon is ready to kill."
- "Why do you hide, stupid aliens? Mr. Zurkon only wishes to kill you."
- "I shall let you live little alien...psych! Mr. Zurkon lives only to kill."
- "Ha! Mr. Zurkon requires no nanotech to survive, Mr. Zurkon lives on fear!"
- "You dare to hurt measly furball?"
Create an article!
To create a new article about a piece of technology just enter its name in the box below.