The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
- “ Fires a stream of burning pyrocidic fluid. Great for keeping touchy-feely enemies out of your personal space. ”
- ―Weapon description [R&C (PS4)]
In the re-imagining, The Pyrocitor can be upgraded with Raritanium.
- Range: Increases how far the flames can reach.
- Stream Width: Increases how wide the flames can reach.
- Bonus Raritanium: Increases the amount of Raritanium gained from killing enemies with this gun.
- Ember Damage: Increases damage from enemies that exploded from the Lavacitor.
- Pressurized Canisters: Increases amount of ammo found in crates for this gun.
- Extradimensional Tank: Increases ammo capacity.
- Lavamorph Isotopes: Increases the amount of embers per explosion. Requires Lavacitor upgrade.
- Ratchet & Clank (original) (first appearance of original Pyrocitor)
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank (movie)