- This article is about the heroic organization. You may be looking for the game known in PAL regions as Ratchet & Clank: QForce.
| This update is strictly classified. If you are watching this, you're fired.
This page needs to be updated for the release of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault.
- "I'll tell you what this calls for... The QForce!"
- ―Captain Qwark[src]
The Q-Force, sometimes stylized as QForce was a group of unlikely "heroic" space cadets formed by Captain Qwark, with the sole purpose of defeating Dr. Nefarious. However, they do prove useful as they help Ratchet and Clank during their adventure in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. The team was originally led by Qwark but Ratchet is the current leader.
Up Your Arsenal
Qwark first selected all of the members for a particular reason. The members of Q-Force were:
- Big Al for his "mastery of electronics"
- Helga for her "sensual powers of seductuion"
- Skidd McMarx for his "nerves of steel"
- Skrunch because he was Qwark's friend
- Ratchet because he was the only one that would fight
- Clank because he was Ratchet's friend
- Sasha because she was the captain of the Starship Phoenix
- Klunk because Qwark thought he was Clank
All 4 One
Qwark believed that he Ratchet, and Clank were the Q-Force along with Nefarious.
- Nefarious, Qwark believed that he was a fine addition
Full Frontal Assault
The group was recreated by Qwark with several new members along with him, Ratchet, and Clank. The team leader was Ratchet.
- Bleep, Bloop, and Blip (multiplayer only), maintenance robots
- Mr. Zurkon, combat assistant
- The Plumber, ship maintenance
- Zurgo, disguised himself as Plumber
- Barry, AI of the Starship Phoenix II
- Aphelion, Ratchet's ship
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Despite the lack of regard they had from Dr. Nefarious, the Q-Force would prove to be a valuable force in the fight against the crazed scientist's plans. Skrunch often accompanied Ratchet and Clank on the battlefield, be it the infiltration of enemy bases or ground combat. Helga trained the other members of the team, Al interpreted data stolen from Dr. Nefarious for use on the battlefield, and Skid assisted with deep cover infiltrations under the codename "Shadow Dude", even when he wasn't wanted. Sasha remained in control of the Starship Phoenix, and Qwark let everybody else do the dirty work (until he helped Ratchet with the infiltration of the Leviathan).
The Q-Force often assisted the Galactic Rangers in their battles against Nefarious and his Tyhrranoid allies, and were often the ones to guarantee victory. Later in the conflict, Skid got captured by Courtney Gears and transformed into a robot himself when the Biobliterator was tested on him. Ratchet and Klunk witnessed this event. Later on, Big Al learned of the powers of Nefarious' Biobliterators, and was able to determine their weaknesses and strengths so that Ratchet could figure out how to destroy them. Finally, Qwark himself helped Ratchet to destroy the second Biobliterator on Planet Mylon, ending Dr. Nefarious' reign of terror.
The members of the Q-Force either went their separate ways afterwards or stayed together and members such as Ratchet, Clank and Qwark went on vacation (Ratchet & Clank had several attempts).
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Qwark referred to himself, Ratchet, Clank, and Nefarious as the Q-Force during the game.
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- "Never mess with the QForce!"
- ―Captain Qwark.[src]
| Let's just stomp around until we squish it!
This trivia section (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into a behind the scenes section and main article with the trivia section eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.
- The logo resembles a "Q", the first letter in the Q-Force.
- Although Qwark said they were chosen for their own skills, Skidd, Helga, and even Qwark's roles were inaccurate.
- The PAL release of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault is named Ratchet & Clank: QForce.