The Qwack-O-Ray was a Gadgetron weapon that can turn enemies into ducks, which Ratchet could acquire for the first time at the Outpost X12 of planet Aridia. From level 2 on, the transformed ducks laid eggs that would approach and detonate near the closest enemy. When upgraded to Qwack-O-Blitzer, the first transformed duck became a huge Phoenix that would fly around Ratchet and Clank destroying enemies. Ratchet couldn't use the Qwack-O-Ray while jumping or crouching. A fast and easy way to upgrade the Qwack-O-Ray is to go to planet Aquatos and go to the sewers.
|V1||Turns enemies to ducks||1,000|
|V2||Explosive eggs come from ducks||1,500|
|V4||Ducks will attack other enemies||2,500|
|Qwack-O-Blitzer||A Phoenix that attacks enemies||3,000|
- While in Outpost X12 on planet Aridia, one of the Galactic Rangers mentioned that he defeated a horde of Robotic Pirate Ghosts with a Qwack-o-Ray and a half-charged B20 Crotchitizer.
- The Qwack-O-Ray can nearly change every enemy but you have to be pretty close to the enemy and you cannot be interrupted by an attack. You also cannot use the Ray while jumping.
- The stronger the enemy, the longer you have to connect with the enemy.
- This was the first two-handed transformation weapon.
- This was the first transformation weapon to have been bought from a vendor
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (first appearance)
|Transformation Weapons in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank|| Going Commando|
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
|Up Your Arsenal||Going Mobile||Size Matters||Deadlocked||Secret Agent Clank||Tools of Destruction||A Crack in Time||All 4 One||Full Frontal Assault||Into the Nexus|
|Morph-O-Ray||Sheepinator||Qwack-O-Ray||Boar-Zooka||Mootator||Morphing mod||Pork Bomb Gun||Transmorpher||Chimp-o-Matic||Critter Strike||Transmorpher Mine||Winterizer|
|Gold Morph-O-Ray|| Black Sheepinator|
|Qwack-O-Blitzer||-||Armoogeddon||-||Meat Mortar||-||Chimpositron||Elite Critter Strike||-||Blizz-O-Matic|
|Weapons and gadgets in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal|
|es= Rayo pateador