The featured user is an editor of this wiki that the community feels deserves credit for their work in previous months. The featured user will be displayed on the main page for a month by an administrator who will also give the user an award. Previous featured users can be found here or in this category.
To nominate a user put the following underneath the nominations section (do not nominate yourself or last months featured user):
===[[User:Name of user|Name of user]]=== ====Support==== ====Oppose==== ====Comments====
Then please sign your name underneath the relevant section with a bullet and four tildes (*~~~~). Please only vote in support of one user at a time.
When opposing please be constructive and do not insult other users - adhere to the voting policy. Two administrators in agreement may overrule opposing votes if they are unjustified.
Successful nominations are removed and added to the archive and main page for one month by an administrator. They then remain in the archive and cannot be nominated for the next month. Unsuccessful nominations remain along with votes, however users can change their votes by crossing out a previous vote (<s></s>) and voting for a new user. Please vote for one user at a time. Users are asked not to vote for themself.
- Has been an active contributor since some time last year, has helped a lot with images and the usual editing, and is currently taking the job of adding the Alpha Mods given in each weapon upgrade in Ratchet: Deadlocked. With over 1,500 edits and no featured user or awards so far, he's definitely deserving. --Haydos271 Discussion 13:56, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree. DrNefarious 6:15, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I've removed my vote because he hasn't edited since the nomination was placed, and I'd like to nominate someone who has been much more active. --Haydos271 Discussion 16:04, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- --Haydos271 Discussion 16:04, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 15:45, July 10, 2012 (UTC)(see comments)
- Has contributed many good quality edits, and in large quantity as well, showing his faithfulness. Hopefully he won't stop editing after this nomination unlike Ryno4ever. He has also looked into many small details in games and old websites and created articles for them. One of the most active contributors in recent times. Very deserving of this award. --Haydos271 Discussion 16:04, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I have nothing against him, but the attitudes and offenses he did with me are the main reason for why I am opposing. In addition to offenses related to me, he did offend other 2 users in the Ratchet talk page as well. I know it's a forgivable thing, but I think he must think on his own attitudes first. Malllo 15:55, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I think he was a bit overreacted recently. I didn't agree with many of his attitudes, like when he said that my vote was not counted as a "real" vote, for example. I also, saw many offenses on Malllo. I didn't know for what these many offenses were about. His edits are very good and I agree with that. But, as Malllo said, I think he should change some of his attitudes before being a featured user. Jaade 17:02, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think you should all be ganging up on Broccoli. about the dispute. Malllo did overreact a bit as well, but I can see why. It's no fault of anyone of you and I can understand how things escalated. You are only human after all. But still, I don't feel you should oppose him because as it says up above, "deserves credit for their work in previous months". And both him and Malllo have done excellent work. Malllo was awarded featured user, so I feel Broccoli. should deserve it too. If the featured user was based on attitude, then yes it would be right to oppose. But this is based on work, and you can see how well both Malllo and Broccoli. have been contributing. And please, if you want sort out the dispute, don't throw insults and words from dictionaries at each other, have a good chat in the IRC and compromise until you find a solution, and these plenty of other users to help. None of this 15 message talk page topics and arguing about rudeness and ignorance on each other's talk pages. Thank you. --Haydos271 Discussion 06:28, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
- As we need a featured user, and currently Broccoli vote is at stalemate I've moved my vote. However I do still give my support to Broccoli being a featured user. --Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 16:02, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I feel we should nullify the opposing votes, since they are only opposing due to something irrelevant, and haven't responded to our argument since. Unless they provide a better reason, I think their votes should be nullified. It is a little bit unfair. --Haydos271 Discussion 09:37, August 21, 2012 (UTC)