|Rate of Fire||
6 shots per second
- "The RYNO II was an upgrade to what was previously considered the most powerful missile launcher in the galaxy. With a high fire rate and a ton of autotracking, the RYNO II would make short work of anything in your path."
- ―The RYNO II description found on the help menu.[src]
The RYNO II, or Rip You a New One two was a massively powerful auto-targeting missile launcher manufactured by Gadgetron, as an update to the original RYNO. Like its predecessor, it was extremely expensive at 1,000,000 Bolts, and hard to come by - only the still-functioning Gadgetron Vendor at Gadgetron's old facility in Vukovar Canyon on Barlow sold it. However, when you enter Challenge Mode, it becomes available at every Megacorp vendor. Unlike the original RYNO, it fired out missiles at a much faster rate, but this speed came with a penalty: It only fired one missile at a time.
- The RYNO II, unlike in other games, wasn't the most expensive weapon that the player could buy.
- The RYNO II was capable of defeating the Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando's end boss in 50 shots, or about ten seconds. If the player continuously shot the gun, the boss would die before it could even go onto the second stage of the fight.
- The RYNO II was the first RYNO which gave the player the ability to find its ammo in crates.
- If the player fires the RYNO II when facing towards the camera, the weapon can be seen rotating its barrels, effectively like a rotary-style Gatling gun. However, unlike the real-life counterpart, the RYNO will rotate a barrel one at a time after firing thanks to the weapon's one shot per trigger.
- The RYNO II is one of two weapons in the game to not have any sort of upgrade, the other being the Zodiac.
|Rip Ya a New One Missile Launchers in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank||Going Commando||Up Your Arsenal|| Size Matters|
Secret Agent Clank
|Tools of Destruction||A Crack in Time||All 4 One||Into the Nexus|
|Basic version||R.Y.N.O.||RYNO II||RY3NO||RYNO||RYNO IV||RYNO V||RYNO VI Protosuit||RYNO VII|
|Upgraded version||-||-||RYNOCIRATOR||RYNOCERATOR|| RYNO IV Extreme|
Omega RYNO 4-Ever
| Mega RYNO V|
Omega RYNO V
|-||RYNO VII Extreme|