- “The RYNO II was an upgrade to what was previously considered the most powerful missile launcher in the galaxy. With a high fire rate and a ton of autotracking, the RYNO II would make short work of anything in your path.”
- ―RYNO II's description found on the "Help" menu[src]
The RYNO II, or Rip Ya A New One Two, was a massively powerful auto-targeting missile launcher manufactured by Gadgetron as an update to the original RYNO. Like its predecessor, it was extremely expensive at 1,000,000 bolts and hard to come by with only the still-functioning vendor at Gadgetron's old facility in Vukovar Canyon on Barlow selling it. However, when you enter Challenge Mode, it becomes available at every MegaCorp vendor. Unlike the original RYNO, it had an increased firing rate but now only fired one missile at a time.
- Unlike in other games, the RYNO II was not the only weapon which was extremely expensive. The weapons other than the RYNO II that were expensive are the Zodiac, Mega Mini-Nuke and Clank Zapper
- The RYNO II was capable of defeating Going Commando's end boss in 50 shots or about ten seconds. If the player fired continuously, the boss would die before it could even go onto the second stage of the fight.
- The RYNO II was the first RYNO which gave the player the ability to find its ammo in crates.
- If the player fires the RYNO II while facing the camera, the weapon can be seen rotating its barrels, effectively like a rotary-style Gatling gun. However, unlike the Gatling gun, the RYNO will only rotate one barrel at a time after firing.
- The RYNO II is one of two weapons in the game to not have any sort of upgrade, the other being the Zodiac.
|Rip Ya a New One series superweapons in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank||Going Commando||Up Your Arsenal|| Size Matters|
Secret Agent Clank
|Tools of Destruction||A Crack in Time||All 4 One||Before the Nexus||Into the Nexus||Ratchet & Clank (PS4)|
|Basic version||R.Y.N.O.||RYNO II||RY3NO||RYNO||RYNO IV||RYNO V||RYNO VI Protosuit||R.Y.N.O.m||RYNO VII||RYNO|
|Upgraded version||Gold R.Y.N.O. (cut)||-||RYNOCIRATOR||RYNOCERATOR|| RYNO IV Extreme|
Omega RYNO 4-Ever
| Mega RYNO V|
Omega RYNO V
|-||-|| RYNO VII Extreme|
Omega RYNO VII Xtreme
| RYNO Xtreme!|
Omega RYNO Xtreme!!!