| Clank... You speak nerd.
This page's layout needs improvements to comply with the manual of style.
|RYNO VI Protosuit|
|First Available||Uzo City|
The RYNO VI Protosuit was a robotic suit weapon, and the unofficial sixth entry in the Rip Ya a New One series. It was made up of six different parts, and was unlocked by completing a series of secret labs which each required a specific number of collected critters to access. It could not be upgraded. When used on its own it shoots very powerful rockets at a high rate of fire, but it only carried 12 ammo. When used with other players, it was extremely powerful, with Cronk and Zephyr even stating that they "don't even know what will happen." It has to be a powerful enemy to get it to overload but it only takes half the ammo when overloaded the suits began to spin around and combine, obliterating everything on screen in a forbiddon area including all bosses, with the exception of Mr. Dinkles as the Grivelnox instantly.
| Do I even want to ask what he's doing here?
This media gallery (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into the article and the gallery eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.
Unlocking the RYNO VI ProtosuitEdit
The RYNO VI was unlocked by collecting 280 critters to unlock the final Croid lab in Uzo City. The RYNO was completed when all RYNO parts were collected by completing the challenges Dr. Croid hid in his secret labs. The labs were hidden throughout levels. The lab in Uzo City must be completed after all others to access the RYNO.
- The RYNO VI Protosuit development was a secret project codenamed "The Last Resort" in the Tharpod war against Nevo Binklemeyer.
- The colour and the details of the suit changes depending on the character using it. For example, Dr. Nefarious' was purple, lacked a headcover (however his downjaw is protected), had wings and a front like his own body. Ratchet's was orange, had two cannons on the back, a lamp-like emblem and extra guns on the front. Qwark's had a black body with the Q-molecule and green limbs and a more integrated headcover than Ratchet's.
- If you use the RYNO VI Protosuit as Clank, he will look like Giant Clank. Therefore it too lacked a headcover.
- When the weapon sizes are changed using cheats after completing the game, only the arms/hands/rocket launchers of the suit are changed in size; the rest of the suit stays the same.
- Interestingly, it is the only weapon in the R.Y.N.O. series that allows melee to be used while the weapon is active (ranged melee attack is disabled, however).
- Even though it lacks ammo, once you unlock the unlimited ammo cheat, the Ryno VI is unstoppable.
- The RYNO VI Protosuit is the only weapon in All 4 One to not have an ammo, power, and/or elite upgrades.
- It is technically not an official entry in the Gadgetron R.Y.N.O. series as it was built by Doctor Croid.
|Rip Ya a New One Missile Launchers in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank||Going Commando||Up Your Arsenal|| Size Matters|
Secret Agent Clank
|Tools of Destruction||A Crack in Time||All 4 One|
|Basic version||RYNO||RYNO II||RY3NO||RYNO||RYNO IV||RYNO V||RYNO VI Protosuit|
|Upgraded version||-||-||RYNOCIRATOR||RYNOCERATOR|| RYNO IV Extreme|
Omega RYNO 4-Ever
| Mega RYNO V|
Omega RYNO V