The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
| This update is strictly classified. If you are watching this, you're fired.
This page needs to be updated for the release of Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.
Weapon upgrades were modifications for the GrummelNet and Gadgetron weapons. They could be bought with Raritanium and could upgrade different weapon powers such as speed and range. There was also a special weapon upgrade for all the weapons, except the RYNO IV, that worked pretty much like a weapon mod.
In Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty, weapon upgrades were hidden and could be found.
In Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, more weapon upgrades were unlocked as you leveled up the weapons.
- More Damage
- Longer Range
- Faster Shooting
- More Raritanium
- More Ammo
- More bolts
- Bigger Area
- More Missiles (Predator Launcher only)
- Wider Shot (Shard Reaper only)
- More Ricochets (Buzz Blades only)
- Faster Priming (RYNO IV only)
- Pyrocidic Precipitation (Combuster)
- Concussion Detonators (Fusion Grenade)
- Voltage Multiplier (Shock Ravager)
- Gyro-Turbine (Tornado Launcher)
- Cesium Blade Edges (Buzz Blades)
- Dual Target Detector (Predator Launcher)
- Anti-Matter Transfluxor (Alpha Disruptor)
- Superheated Fuel Injector (Pyro Blaster)
- Proximity Sensors (Plasma Beast)
- Pyrocidic Nano-Clusters (Shard Reaper)
- Napalm Cells (Negotiator)
- Zero-Kelvin Laser Diode (Nano-Swarmers)
- Inductor Coils (Mag-Net Launcher)
- Fission Accelerator (Razor Claws)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (re-imagined Raritanium weapon upgrade)
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus game manual