The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus is a mobile application released for Android and iOS on December 18, 2013. The player plays as Ratchet and has to jump between grindrails in order to collect bolts which can be used to upgrade weapons and armor. It was released to promote Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.
"Ratchet and Clank: Before the Nexus™ brings the excitement of infinite running to the classic Ratchet and Clank™ franchise. Fight off Vendra and Neftin Prog as well as their assortment of evil minions, including the return of Thugs 4 Less! Hop between grindrails while avoiding hazards to collect bolts that can be used to upgrade Ratchet's weapons and armor. Collect Raritanium, which can be synced with your PSN℠ account and used in the exciting new PS3™ game Ratchet and Clank: Nexus™."
The game was developed by Darkside Game Studios and published by Sony Computer Entertainment America on 18 December 2013. The game's music was produced by David Bergeaud and the Groovitron music by Brian DeLucente.
Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus is an endless runner where the player must control Ratchet on three lanes, often grind rails. While traveling the player has to avoid obstacles, defeat or avoid enemies and collect various items such as bolts and gadgets.
Hero bolts can be collected to give the player an extra attempt if Ratchet is dazed by an obstacle or enemy instead of restarting the level. Firing weapons requires ammo which can be purchased with bolts collected in the game. A selection of weapons, weapons upgrades, gadgets, armor, and Raritanium can also be purchased from a shop with bolts.
Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus contains 20 achievements for players to complete.
The game is available on iOS and Android. On iOS it is compatible with iPhones, iPads and iPod touches running on iOS 5.1 or later. It is optimized for iPhone 5. It takes 60.6 megabytes of space.
On Android it is compatible with devices running Android version 2.2 and up. It takes 47 megabytes of storage space.
In a live Polaris News Update, news announcer Stone Stonefield reported on the mysterious disappearance of the Terachnoid scientist Fleebar Snuttleblast, who was believed to have skipped work to attend a Captain Qwark vid-comic convention. However, it was later discovered he was abducted by the twin crime team, Vendra and Neftin Prog, lead suspects in the theft at Pollyx Industries.
On Terachnos Ratchet looked at the Prog Duo's M-class star cruiser as it flew past him and shot at him. He began chasing them across grindrails, city sections, inside buildings and on land, eventually defeating them and capturing Vendra while rescuing Terachnoids on the way.
- Apogee, Talwyn
- Plumber, The
- Prog, Neftin
- Prog, Vendra
- Qwark, Copernicus Leslie
- Snuttleblast, Fleebar (first appearance)
- Stonefield, Stone (first appearance)
- Armor Magnetizer
- Bolt Multiplier
- Grind Boots
- Rift Inducer
- Tornado Launcher
- Buzz Blades
- Constructo Pistol
- Constructo Shotgun
- Predator Launcher
- R.Y.N.O.m (first appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 1.32 1.33 1.34 1.35 1.36 1.37 1.38 1.39 1.40 1.41 1.42 1.43 1.44 1.45 Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 "New Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus Trailer Unveiled, Before the Nexus App Detailed" - PlayStation.Blog
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Ratchet and Clank: BTN - Android Apps on Google Play
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Ratchet & Clank: BTN on the App Store on iTunes
- ↑ Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus credits.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 "New Ratchet & Clank: Nexus weapons trailers unveiled, Before the Nexus app detailed" - PlayStation.Blog.Europe
|es = Ratchet & Clank: Antes que Nexus