| Cancelled game
This page covers an cancelled game. It is not part of the Ratchet & Clank series.
| Fauxfamily.com? Doesn't that sound strange?
This article needs citation in accordance with the sourcing guidlines.
|Ratchet & Clank: Clone Home|
Ratchet & Clank: Clone Home was planned to be released in September 1, 2006 only for mobile phones, but it was cancelled. It was developed by Handheld Games and it continued the Going Mobile storyline.
A preview of the game, dated June 16, 2006, stated that the plot involved Ratchet and Clank miniaturizing themselves to attack some "imitators they do not find flattering". It also claimed that Clone Home would offer more weapons than Going Mobile, and supplied six screenshots from the game. It would also include 15 levels.
It is unknown why Clone Home was cancelled, though it says on the Handheld Games page that it was cancelled for interfering with the Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters plot line. It is unknown if this is the true reason, as it seems the story for Clone Home had nothing to do with Size Matters. This possibly means that Clone Home would take place in exactly the same timeline as Size Matters.
- The cover of the game somewhat resembles the cover of Ratchet: Deadlocked, as Ratchet is wearing the Marauder Armor on the picture at the top.
- This game was one of the two mobile spin-offs in the Ratchet & Clank series, the other being Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile .
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://wireless.ign.com/objects/835/835748.html
- ↑ http://www.gamespot.com/mobile/action/ratchetclankclonehome/index.html
- ↑ http://wireless.ign.com/articles/713/713028p1.html
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 http://wirelessmedia.ign.com/wireless/image/article/713/713028/ratchet-clank-clone-home-20060616015113991.jpg
- ↑ http://wirelessmedia.ign.com/wireless/image/article/713/713028/ratchet-clank-clone-home-20060616015114663.jpg
- ↑ http://wirelessmedia.ign.com/wireless/image/article/713/713028/ratchet-clank-clone-home-20060616015114444.jpg