The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
- “ I don't believe it. You got every piece! Son, when this thing is built, it'd be best if we didn't discuss the matter again; galactic authorities would throw us both in Zordoom just for looking at it. Now stand back… ”
- ―The Smuggler to Ratchet after the holo-plan is completed [ACiT]
- The first piece is found the first time you have to enter his ship. It's in the middle of the hallway about halfway through.
- On the east side of the Spaceport terminal, there is a barrier that only goes down after a battle with multiple droids. Use the Swingshot to get over to the platform with the big crate and you will land on it. Ignore the Zoni until you have the schematic.
- Once you have the OmniSoaker, return to the front door of The Hollow and use the oil to activate the catapult. Launch from the catapult and you land on the schematic.
- In the settlement, follow the Zoni through the Hover Boot course. At the end, plug the Battery Bot into the door to get the schematic.
- To the right of the Security Station entrance. It's sitting on a cliff attached to the station. Use the Hover Boots to long jump to the cliff and get it.
- Complete "Death from Above" in the Bronze Cup.
- Complete "Toxic Engagement" in the Raritanium Cup.
- After the third Valkyrie Training Room (battery bot room), take the door that doesn't open. There should be a Gold Bolt in plain sight on a station. Behind the building with the Gold Bolt is the schematic.
- After you defeat Argos, the ninth Holo-Plan Piece should be on top of the Floodgate in the new present day. To the right thereof should be a hydraplant behind a large rock. Fill it up with water from the river to get to the Floodgate.
- During your second visit, on the island where you jump down to fight Nefarious, the Holo-Plan is on the left side behind a rock.