There were thirty skill points in Ratchet & Clank, which were spread out through all the levels of the game, except on planets Umbris and Quartu.
- Take Aim - Shoot down one fighter jet or bomber.
- Swing it! - Get past the last swingshot section without touching the floor.
- Transported - Destroy 3 transports.
- Any Ten - Destroy 10 logging vehicles.
- Girl Trouble - Use only your wrench in the alien queen battle.
- Tricky - Perform a Twisty McMarx
- Cluck, Cluck - Turn a tank into a chicken
- Speedy - Complete the race in 1:35 or less (1:36 or less in PAL)
- Jumper - Travel along the Grindrail without taking damage.
- Accuracy Counts - Destroy a Blarg ship with the turret.
- Eat Lead - Destroy all Four tanks with the Sand mice.
- Destroyed - Destroy all Blarg bombers.
- Gunner - Use any turrets to destroy 5 ships.
- Sniper - Shoot a Screamer through a sniping hole
- Hey, Over Here! - Use the Taunter to lure a Toxic crab into a force field.
- Heavy Traffic - Travel along the Grindrail without taking damage.
- Magician - Get a score of at least 4,500 in the race (you don't have to win).
- Sneaky - Kill all the guard bots in the secured area. (Use the hologuise to gain access without alarms being triggered)
- Careful Cruise - Get through the water tank without taking damage.
- Going Commando - Defeat 10 commando guards with only your wrench (cumulative).
Behind the scenes
One of the skill points is "Going Commando" which later became the name of the second game in the series.