The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
| Clank… you speak nerd.
This article's layout needs improvements to comply with the Manual of Style.
There are several unlockables in Ratchet & Clank:
- Goodies menu: When you have beaten the game, start a new one in Challenge Mode and this will be available in the Pause Menu.
- Making Of' Video: Buy all 10 gold weapons after beating the game. In order to get these "upgrades" (gold versions) you must complete the game and start Challenge mode. You will need to travel to Novalis. Once there, right where you start the level, there will now be a transporter pad. Take it and you will go to the gold weapons room. In order to purchase a gold version of a weapon (like the Bomb Glove, Devastator, etc.) you will need to have a certain number of gold bolts, and 'normal' bolts (as each weapon costs several tens of thousand bolts).
- Qwark's Personal Hygenator Commercial: When you have completed the game, let the credits roll until the end.
- Sketchbook: Complete 15 of the 30 skill point Challenges.
- Epilogue: Complete all 30 skill point Challenges.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)