IRC meetings are when users meet on the IRC to discuss specific issues and proposals about the Ratchet & Clank wiki. Users can add anything that may affect the whole community or any ideas they have to the agenda below, even if they cannot make the meeting. When the agenda is long enough an IRC meeting will be held at a time and date voted on by users. Transcripts are kept for the IRC meetings to serve as records and so users who missed the meeting can read what happened, the transcripts can be found below. Transcripts are normally recorded by Hunterj's bot HunterG-88, please see Ratchet & Clank wiki:IRC for further information about the bot. For information about the IRC itself and help on accessing our channel please see Ratchet & Clank wiki:IRC.
The next IRC meeting will be decided at a later date.
Due to only having a few sporadically active users in the past, previous discussions are still ongoing in the forums. Go to this index for further information.
The below section should only be used when a date and time has been decided. Feel free to turn up at the meeting without signing below if you would like, this is just to give us an indication of numbers.
Users who will most likely be able to attendEdit
Users who will not be able to attendEdit
If anyone needs help with using the IRC or with time zones contact an administrator or leave a message here. A countdown clock should be added when the next meeting time and date is decided.
Initial discussions for date/timeEdit
Crossed out topics indicate a topic that has a forum open or has been removed.
Feel free to add topics here. These topics should be brief summaries of the issue you would like to discuss. They will be raised at the next IRC meeting.
- Administrative topics - I'd like to rename this forum, as it's not really just for administrators. I'd like to open it up to suggestions from the community, more like our question board but for issues on the wiki. At the very least I'd like to change the name. --Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 20:45, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Skins - Should we have separate articles for skins of species. For example Kerchu and Blarg are also skins, we could have Blarg (skin) and Kerchu (skin) as well. I don't think is appropriate for characters as they are still that individual character, but with the species this might not be a bad idea, in my opinion. --Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 14:59, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
- General forum - I'd like to overhaul this to allow for general discussions, speculation, and even off topic chat between users potentially. Currently it'd probably involve using sub-categories and a system similar to the question boards in my opinion but I'd like to consider Wikia's new forum feature. I don't like the forum module at the bottom of each page and would be strongly against using the forums feature if this was included as forums aren't the priority here in my opinion but otherwise it might be worth using this feature. I've contacted Wikia about the module at the bottom of each page to see if it's possible to have it removed if we use it, but regardless I think overhauling the forums is worth considering. If we do use Wikia's system it might be necessary to create forums with links back to the original/archived discussions in the old system. --Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 23:28, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Tabs - tabs have been added to some articles for infobox images. I really don't like these, especially with the inconsistent formatting, and we should discuss their use. --Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 13:04, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
If you want to talk about an agenda topic add a new section below with its number, however it is best to save discussion for the meeting if possible. If you are not going to be able to make the meeting, feel free to give your input and opinions here, but you cannot vote on any topics requiring a vote unless you attend - speak to an administrator if this is a problem.
- We need to clarify what we're doing with some articles like Skrunch (Skin) etc. --Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 01:38, May 7, 2013 (UTC)
- 29th December 2008 - Archive (Summary|Transcript)
- 31st January 2009 - Archive (Summary|Transcript)
- 7th March 2009 - Archive (Summary|Transcript)
- 18th April 2009 - Archive (Summary|Transcript)
- 6th June 2009 - Archive (Summary|Transcript)
- 11th July 2009 to April 2nd 2010 - Archive (IRC meeting did not take place - replaced by forum system found here with links to all discussions)
- 3rd April 2010 - Archive (Summary|Transcript)
- 17th July 2010 - Archive (Summary|Transcript)
- 2011 - September 2012 - IRC meetings did not take place, forum system used instead. (Original agenda | July-August forum index)
- January 12, 2013 - Archive (Summary|Transcript)