This page is an archive of a previous meeting, not the current meeting!
All topics have been discussed.
Due to a lack of attendance this meeting was replaced by this forum system.
Did not take place.
Please review the agenda and make your own timing estimates. It should be quicker than previous meetings as many users will have already attended a meeting before. You don't have to attend the whole meeting, and likewise you can arrive late if necessary. We would like as many people as possible to attend. It is strongly recommended that a time suitable for Hunterj is selected as he will most likely run the meeting, the meeting will only take place if at least one administrator can be present. Please give your times in UTC, and mention a date.
- How about July 11, we can start sometime between 18:00 UTC and 20:00 UTC (possibly later) or we could start between 9:00 UTC and 10:00 UTC. I can probably make other dates and times this is just some thought I have, subject to change of course! Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 17:41, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- July 11 would be good. I'd probably may go on the 20:00 UTC start at 21:00, but the other earlier time is more better. // Nifky° 05:19, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- I think it's ok with me. HiQuTalk to me! 19:45, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Feel free to add topics here.
- MediaWiki:Pagetitle - "Should we change it to have more keywords for search engines?" moved from last agenda to this meeting, originally put on the agenda by HiQu. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 18:43, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- Userboxes - "I'm reopening this topic because I really think it would be best for our wiki to have unofficial userboxes. Wikipedia and all the bigger wikis have ones." Carried on from last meeting, again original comment from HiQu. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 18:43, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
Featured Quotes - Should we limit the number of nominees for one mont. There tends to be a large number at one time. Clank 720My Sonic Sensors 15:49, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- Navigation template similar to IGN's - I've made an example for it here. Of course, some changes to the actual template would have to be made if we were to use this idea. And yes, I can make the text on that into workable links. — supergeeky1 \m/ (Talk Page) 20:06, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Up Your Arsenal ending characters - I need help with identifying the characters in the ending of UYA watching a Secret Agent Clank holo-film. I've identified most of them out but my TV has so bad graphics/I don't remember all the characters so could someone check out all the characters there and add the ones who aren't on the appearances list of the article there. HiQuTalk to me! 19:40, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- A man appearing on Nature's Mysteries - I can't figure out a proper name for him. HiQuTalk to me! 20:01, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sonic Eruptor - http://www.thestream.tv/watch.php?v=1488 at about 27 mins they mention the name of the creature in the Sonic Eruptor but I can't begin to spell it... Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 23:13, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Images - Category:Imageless is getting very big, we need some sort of image uploading project. I'm not sure what's the best way to do this - maybe a user project? Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 12:49, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- Biography - at the minute articles like Clank, Ratchet and Qwark have long sections with the title of each section being the name of the video game, I was thinking that maybe we should change it to biography and change all of the game name sections into sub headings. It would make it more consistent and up to date with articles like Ace Hardlight and Nefarious, both of which are on the FA que or near it if I remember correctly. The only thing I will add is that I don't think we should re-name these sections, as it could be difficult to navigate and read with longer articles, I just think we should make them sub sections of a biography section. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 09:36, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Enemy name - do we have a name for these things, also seen here. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 10:10, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Going Mobile - it's probably canon but where does it fit in with the storyline? Probably just after Going Commando but what evidence supports that? Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 17:38, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- Destroyed Outpost Omega - I think we should merge Medical Outpost Omega and Destroyed Outpost Omega. HiQuTalk to me! 19:44, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Mega Bomb Helmet - I think we should have individual articles for each armor piece, it allows more detail and info on where the piece is meaning that users of the site can get help on finding specific pieces. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 19:53, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- To-do list - After the stuff on the to-do list gets completed we are gonna have to remove it. Should we set a certain time after completing a to-do for it to remain on the list. TIGERNOSE (Headquarters|Products|Apartment) 08:55, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
If you want to talk about an agenda topic add a new section below with it's digit, however it is best to save things for the meeting if possible. If you are not going to be able to make the meeting, feel free to give your input and opinions here, but you cannot vote on any topics requiring a vote unless you attend.
The only way we're ever going to attract users, is Google or a referral link. Adding keywords is vital, and Richard1990 was right in adding them to the PageTitle. However, I don't think he added the right words. Something that many Ratchet & Clank fans are looking for is ACiT and cheats or secrets. TIGERNOSE (Headquarters|Products|Apartment) 16:45, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
3 (Crossed out)Edit
- Not successful ones can wait until next month, I'd personally rather have lots of quotes we don't use for a while rather then be struggling to find quotes some months, and I don't want to waste good quotes! Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 20:30, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- Same here, I would say that there would be an unlimited nomination count, because it gives users a chance to examine all of the choices before choosing which one to choose and to change their mind where necessary. иιƒкч? 13:23, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- I see what you mean, should I just remove it then? Clank 720My Sonic Sensors 17:04, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- The choice is yours. :) иιƒкч? 07:26, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Good idea. Have we not made an article for him? If we haven't we would have to include either "witness", "interviewee" or "standerby", and maybe also include "Floranan", "Qwark", "One of Nature's mysteries" in his name. I can't find a good name involving all of the keywords. And if we're going to involve Qwark in the title, we need to know how to name Qwark's state when he crash landed on Florana. TIGERNOSE (Headquarters|Products|Apartment) 16:45, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
I had spelled it right when I created the article. There was a weapon image (like the ones on the websites) which spelled it that way. TIGERNOSE (Headquarters|Products|Apartment) 16:45, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- "It took the form of a small slug-like creature, which appeared in front of the user" I meant the name of this 'small slug-like creature', it's mentioned in that link. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 09:16, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- If you look at the "cover" on the going mobile page it shows Ratchet from UYA the weapon and armor. Clank 720My Sonic Sensors 18:20, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Should the meeting take place in June or July. (We didn't have a meeting in May). HiQuTalk to me! 16:09, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- July. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 20:07, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
The below section should only be used when a date and time has been decided. Feel free to turn up at the meeting without signing below if you would like, this is just to give us an indication of numbers.
Users who will most likely be able to attendEdit
- Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 17:50, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
- TIGERNOSE (Headquarters|Products|Apartment) 17:59, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- HiQuTalk to me! 13:49, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- // Nifky° 13:09, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Users who will not be able to attendEdit
- LethalReflex 20:48, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
- Clank 720My Sonic Sensors 18:14, 8 July 2009 (UTC) Sorry, busy
Users who attendedEdit
Meeting did not take place.
- I am most likely to attend. Although, can anyone tell what that is in GMT. I can't remember whether GMT was after or before UTC. In any way though, I'm pretty sure I can come, despite going somewhere at 2:30pm, but I'm sure the meetiing won't last that long. TIGERNOSE (Headquarters|Products|Apartment) 17:59, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hm, I'll try and add a table for time zones at some point, it would be very useful, one that includes DST where applicable as well if possible... <sarcasm>That'll be fun.</sarcasm> I hate time zones. Anyway, it's 10:00 AM GMT I think, I hope... or I'll end up being an hour early/late. :P By the way, using a google you can find a UTC clock and a GMT clock and work out hte difference, I find that the most reliable way of finding the current difference in times. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 20:16, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Time zones are annoying. Clank 720My Sonic Sensors 18:15, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, Hunterj you're the one who's been mistaken. I just remembered that GMT and UTC are the same thing, however we (in Britian) are actually in BST time, which is the daylight savings time of course, which is one hour later. We are not in GMT/UTC at the moment. TIGERNOSE (Headquarters|Products|Apartment) 07:56, 11 July 2009 (UTC)