The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
| Clank… you speak nerd.
This article's layout needs improvements to comply with the Manual of Style.
Richard Steven Horvitz is an American voice actor. He voiced the voices of the Zoni, the Battery Bots, Pollyx, Nevo Binklemeyer, Brain Scientist, Mayor Buckwash (Re-imagined), the Hoolefoids in the Ratchet & Clank Future series, and Stuart Zurgo in Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault.
- In another game created by Insomniac, he voiced Slipskulls, a type of enemy.
- Richard Horvitz also spoke the voice of Invader Zim, in a Nickelodeon Cartoon.
- He also did the voice of Billy from Cartoon Networks show The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. He is also the voice of Zordon and the Rangers' assistant Alpha 5 (Alpha for short) in the first several seasons of Power Rangers, being succeeded by Catherine Battistone and Wendee Lee in the late 1990s.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance) (voice only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (voice only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (voice only)
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (voice only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (voice only)
- Ratchet & Clank/Re-imagined (voice only)