| Clank... You speak nerd.
This page's layout needs improvements to comply with the manual of style.
|Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale|
Singleplayer, Multiplayer (1-4 players simultaneous, multiplayer online)
ESRB: Rating Pending
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, often abbreviated as PSASBR or PASBR and originally named Title Fight, is a crossover fighting game, developed by SuperBot Entertainment, and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. It was revealed on April 26, 2012 during the GTTV television show.
Ratchet & Clank CharactersEdit
- Ratchet & Clank- Playable
- Captain Qwark - Background character and minion.
- Nefarious - Background character hazard and Minion, planned final boss.
- Lawrence (mentioned only)
- Alister Azimuth - Minion (DLC)
- Aphelion - Super Move
- Zoni - Minion (DLC)
- Mr. Zurkon - Weapon
- Hypersonic Brainwave Scrambler - Background character
- Agents of Doom - weapon
- Space pirates - mentioned
- Xenegote - attached to Sonic Eruptor
- Polygon Ratchet - original character
Ratchet & Clank's itemsEdit
- OmniWrench Millenium 12
- Plasma Striker
- Mr. Zurkon
- Tesla Spikes
- Suck Cannon
- Glove of Doom
- Buzz Blades
- Sonic Eruptor
- Lightning Ravager
- RYNO V
- Time Bomb
- Constructo Pistol
- Razor Claws (item)
- Fusion Bomb (item)
- Pilot Suit
- Tetrafiber Armor
- Electrosteel Armor (alternate color)
- Holoflux Armor
- Ectoflux Armor (alternate color)
Ratchet & Clank locationsEdit
Ratchet & Clank's super movesEdit
Non-Ratchet & Clank charactersEdit
The following characters are playable:
- Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Mael Radec (Killzone)
- Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
- Fat Princess (Fat Princess)
- PaRappa the Rapper (PaRappa The Rapper)
- Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
- Big Daddy(BioShock)
- Toro Inoue (Doko Demo Issyo)
- Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
- Jak and Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
- Cole MacGrath (InFamous)
- Spike (Ape Escape)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
- Evil Cole MacGrath (InFamous)
- Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Nariko (Heavenly Sword)
- Sir Daniel Fortesque (MediEvil)
- Kat (Gravity Rush) DLC
- Emmett Graves (Starhawk) DLC
- Zeus (God of War) DLC
- Isaac Clarke (Dead Space) DLC
Ratchet and Clank's involvementEdit
- Ratchet and Clank appear as playable characters, using many weapons from the series.
- One of the levels features Metropolis.
- Nanotech Crates appear as items that release AP, and regular crates also appear on the map, but have no known function.
- Captain Qwark also appears in the background of the Metropolis stage. He was seen battling a Hydra from God of War seconds before the stage ends (and surprisingly wins).
- Nefarious appears in the background of the San Francisco stage along with the Hypersonic Brainwave Scrambler, he attacks the players.
- Nefarious was also going to be the game's main antagonist but was scrapped and placed as a background character instead, he would have gathered the mascots together and attempted to defeat them once and for all.
- Pre-ordering the game will unlock Ratchet with the Tetrafiber Armor under the name of Commando Suit, Ratchet's default appearance is the Pilot Suit which features the Old School Suit and Commando Suit as alternate colors, and his unlockable costume is the Holoflux Armor which can change colour to become the Ectoflux Armor.
- The Big Daddy, who cameos in Secret Agent Clank as an enemy called a Megalith appears in game. Jak and Daxter, characters who have cameos in Ratchet & Clank games also appear.
The Polygon Man appears as the main antagonist of the game, he was the original mascot of the PlayStation but was scrapped, he appears as the final boss of the story mode as he is the one responsible for bringing the characters together.
In early 2011, it was discovered that the independent studio based in California, SuperBot Entertainment, was working on an un-announced ”combat heavy” multiplayer title for the PlayStation 3. In November 2011, images of the game (then codenamed as Title Fight) popped up online, showing Sweet Tooth from the Twisted Metal series and Kratos from God of War. It was claimed the game features a number of Sony mascots such as Ratchet, Parappa the Rapper, Sly Cooper, Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone) and Fat Princess. Arenas include a Sandover Village stage (from Jak & Daxter), a Hot Shots Golf stage, a LittleBigPlanet stage and a Buzz! trivia mini-game.
SuperBot Entertainment was linked as developer of the game, who confirmed to be working on a "Very amazing PS3 game," for Sony Computer Entertainment America. According to a job advert, SuperBot was after a senior combat designer with "a strong familiarity with fighting games and fighting game theory". Another job advert asked for a lead designer with "a strong familiarity with online mode and matchmaking design as they apply to console gaming".
In April 2012, it was revealed that the game is called PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. A Sony survey that asked gamers what they thought of the name of the game, and the game itself, was uncovered and published by PlayStation Lifestyle. The site claimed the PlayStation 3 exclusive will be announced at E3 in June. This was followed by Sony who registered the domain for www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com, alongside another domain registered by Sony for the shorter www.playstationallstars.com.
| Do I even want to ask what he's doing here?
This media gallery (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into the article and the gallery eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.