The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
| Clank… you speak nerd.
This article's layout needs improvements to comply with the Manual of Style.
This is the walkthrough for Slim Cognito's Ship Shack.
This location does not contain any enemies whatsoever; it is simply used to buy upgrades for your ship from your favorite black market dealer - Slim Cognito. Here is a list of what he has to offer.
Ship Weapon/Weapon Upgrades
- Fusion Laser Cannons: (30 Raritanium) Allows you to shoot a much more powerful laser with the X button.
- Electro Mine Launcher: (10) Fires an explosive mine that shocks enemies close to it.
- Mega Mine Launcher: (20) Electric shocks go farther with this upgrade to the Electro Mine Launcher.
- Fast Lock Missile Launcher: (20) Lock-on time is cut in half with this upgrade to the Missile Launcher.
- Torpedo Launcher: (10) Fires a powerful torpedo. It does not have a lock-on feature.
- Multi Torpedo Launcher: (20) Fires three torpedoes ahead of you causing a bigger explosion.
- Nuclear Detonation Device: (60) Shoot a nuclear bomb ahead of you destroying all in its path.
- Advanced Shielding System: (20) You can carry two shields instead of just one.
- Ultra Charge Shielding System: (40) You can carry three shields instead of just two.
- Triple Boost Acceleration Engine: (15) Makes your boost last three times longer.
- Hyperspace Warp System: (45) Transports you to a random place on the map by pressing L1/R1 or L2/R2 at the same time.
The wings/nose/paint job upgrades do not affect your performance in any way. They serve purely for aesthetic reasons.
The bottom two noses need a certain amount of skill points before they can be purchased.
All paint jobs require a certain amount of obtained skill points before you can purchase them. A message will appear saying that there are more purchasable items at the Ship Shack. All paint jobs cost 5 Raritanium.
- Blargian Red
- Drek's Black Heart
- Lombax Orange
- Bogon Blue
- Orxon Green
- Space Storm
- Silent Strike
- Dark Nebula
- Solar Wind
- Star Traveler
- Neutron Star
- Lunar Eclipse
- Insomniac Special
Nice Ride: Purchase all of the ship upgrades, not including aesthetical items.