For Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, you needed to gain a certain amount of titanium/gold bolts to purchase it. In Size Matters, it was freely accessible via multiplayer.
The skin returns in Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault back to its original design, only in this game it has a more robotic appearance.
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- There is a slight change between the skin's first and second canon appearances: the scarf and cap rim were both yellow and brown in Up Your Arsenal, and white and green, respectively, plus the addition of red gloves, in Tools of Destruction.
- Also in Tools of Destruction, the Snowman skin has its own distinct voice, sounding female when hit by an enemy attack and when falling down a pit.
| "Do I even want to ask what he's doing here?"
This media gallery (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into the article, and the gallery should eventually be removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Was called Snow Dude, in cheats menu only) (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (multiplayer only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus