Terachnos was a planet in the Vela Sector of the Polaris Galaxy. It was protected by the Terachnos Barrier. Its largest city was Axiom City. The Terachnoids were native to this planet, and it was home to critters of the Crumptofox species.
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Pollyx Industries, an Axiom City-based corporation run by a Terachnoid businessman/scientist named Pollyx, were extensively studying the Zoni and their technology. Pollyx Industries sold information regarding the Zoni to the forces of Dr. Nefarious. Pollyx and his fellow Terachnoids also collaborated with Nefarious in other ways, including by building the Nefarious Space Station and the Hypernova Defense Laser for him.
Ratchet and Alister Azimuth, who were on a quest to find Clank and the Great Clock, visited Axiom City on planet Terachnos. The two both broke into the Pollyx Industries HQ building with the help of an employee named Jarvis. They battled through waves of Nefarious troopers (who were guarding the building), and confronted Pollyx. After Ratchet pushed Pollyx away, he and Azimuth accessed the computer network to find out where the Obsidian Eye was located.
Ratchet & Clank comic series
- It was voted the weakest planet in the universe four thousand years in a row.
- There was a planet room in the Great Clock and Clank has to fix the time on that planet. It was the last planet he fixed in Great Clock: Sector Three.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 1: Ears of War
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus
Notes and references
|Planets||Torren IV Terachnos|
|Moons/Other Astronomical Objects||Vela Alpha Vela Beta Vela Delta Vela Gamma Vela Sigma Vela Tau Vela Comet Vela Depot|