The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Terroriser was the V3 upgrade of the Nightmare Box. While the Terroriser scared enemies in a similar way to the Nightmare Box, it had a pyrocidic core which gave it the ability to explode enemies after scaring them.
Raritanium weapon upgrades
- Ghoul Health: Ghouls can last longer.
- Ammo: Increases ammo capacity.
- Terror Amplifier: Allows ghouls to scare enemies farther.
- Pyrocidic boost: Increases the power of the pyrocidic explosion.
Secret Raritanium upgrades are as follows.
- Ghoul Army: Create more than one ghoul at a time.
- Phantom Shot: Ghouls can now shot corrosive acid at enemies, allowing them to fight for themselves.
The only enemy it didn't scare was Mr. Eye. With him, it was the other way around. However, that could've been for comedic effect.
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (first appearance)