The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Tesladrones were robotic cannon fodder created by Tachyon's Empire that charged toward their targets in an attempt to shock them with their electrified arms. They were often used for basic enforcing purposes, keeping weak aliens under Tachyon's control. They were occasionally seen in Imperial invasions such as the invasion of Kerwan. More irritating than deadly, Tesladrones posed a minor threat even when found in numbers. A single swing from Ratchet's OmniWrench destroyed a Tesladrone. They were; however, more deadly then the Blarg's Scout Bot, as they moved and attack faster then them.
- Metropolis, planet Kerwan
- Stratus City, planet Kortog
- Imperial Fight Festival, planet Mukow
- Lava Refinery, planet Rykan V
- Zordoom Prison, planet Viceron
- Axiom City, planet Terachnos
- Upon spotting an enemy, they would activate their sirens as they chased their enemies. If one hit Ratchet, it would make a stranger siren wail as it jumped in the air.