The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Time anomalies were unknown forces that corrupted time on Planets and in the Great Clock, which were due to temporal damage caused by Nefarious. Anomalies consisted of many different effects, with some freezing time and everything else caught in it, while others repeated a phase of time over again (e.g. a building exploding then being rebuilt again, etc.), and even those reversing effects (in a Space Radio broadcast it was heard that, on Rykan V, lava flowed back into volcanoes that had spewed it out before). Time anomalies could be fixed with Clank by repairing different planets in the Planet Rooms of the Great Clock.
Time anomalies were found at:
- The Great Clock
- Planet Quantos, Zolar Forest
- Planet Torren IV, Molonoth Fields
- Planet Terachnos, Axiom City
- Planet Fastoon (via a Planet Room in the Great Clock)
- Kreeli Comet (via a Planet Room in the Great Clock)
- Planet Jasindu (via a Planet Room in the Great Clock)
- Planet Rykan V (as heard in a Space Radio broadcast)
- Sargasso, Outpost Zulu (heard in a Space Radio broadcast)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (first appearance)