| This update is strictly classified. If you are watching this, you're fired.
This page needs to be updated for the release of ''Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault''.
Turrets were fast-firing cannons. Ratchet could use the turrets after he disposed of their previous users. These turrets often came in handy when Ratchet needed to destroy high-profile targets. A turret was used to fight the Thugs-4-Less Leader.
Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
In the multiplayer of Ratchet and Clank 3, the turrets were found in various locations. There were two types of turrets: Player controlled, and CPU controlled turrets at bases and control nodes. In the Singleplayer, turrets were used on the missions with the Galactic Rangers.
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
Turrets were used to defend bases. Turrets can be purchased with bolts in Multiplayer and Campaign. The turrets in the game are: the Warmonger Turret, the Pyro Turret, the Cryo Turret, and the Combuster Turret. In Multiplayer, the turrets cost less than in Campaign. All turrets do damage enough to defeat enemies.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)