The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Two-Eyed Tyhrranoids were the brothers of the One-Eyed Tyhrranoids. In Up Your Arsenal, like other types of Tyhrranoids, they were transformed into a mechanical appearance. They controlled all the Tyhrranoid vehicles and machines, including Momma Tyhrranoid's backpack turret, possibly making them the most intelligent of the Tyhrranoids.
They had a peach-colored skin and were first encountered on Veldin inside Tyhrranoid Attack Ships.
The Two-Eyed Tyhrranoids v2 were tiger-striped versions of the Two-Eyed Tyhrranoids. They first appeared on Tyhrranosis.
Throughout most of the game they appeared piloting Tyhrranoid vehicles; however, they were found on foot as infantry soldiers on planet Veldin (as the Tyhrranoid Commanders felt that they wasted good pilots for lousy infantry). When fought without a vehicle they utilized a plasma pistol.
- Tyhrranoid Attack Ships
- Tyhrranoid Saucer
- Ultra Mecha-Tyhrranoid
- Tyhrranoid Dropship
- Momma Tyhrranoid's backpack turret
- Kyzil Plateau and F-Sector, planet Veldin
- Capital City, planet Marcadia
- Korgon Base and Kavu Island, planet Tyhrranosis (evolved to V2)
- Blackwater City, planet Rilgar
- Metropolis, planet Kerwan (converted to Robonoid)
- Outpost X12, planet Aridia
In Deadlocked a Two-Eyed Tyhrranoid can be seen in Ratchet: Deadlocked in a reality dating show, seen as being a priest in a marriage between a One-Eyed Tyhrranoid female and Psytopus disguised as a male One-Eyed Tyhrranoid using the TyhrraGuise. After the Psytopus reveals he's not really a Tyhrranoid, the Two-Eyed Tyhrranoid priest trembles back in fear at the true form of the would be groom.
In Full Frontal Assault, the Tyhrranoid multiplayer skin was a Two-Eyed Tyhrranoid.
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (first appearance)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (multiplayer skin only)
- Ambiguously canon
- Secret Agent Clank (statues only)