Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your edit to the Category:Flame-throwers page! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit. You should read the manual of style before editing.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Hello, gadgets that are in categories such as "Up Your Arsenal gadgets" do not go in the gadgets category as it's already in a more specific gadgets category. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 13:01, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Please stop adding the Gadgets category to articles already categorised into game-specific gadget categories. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 14:36, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- If you continue to ignore this warning you will be blocked from editing. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 14:50, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
| User warning: Ignoring warnings to follow categorisation rules.
Please follow the Ratchet & Clank wiki's rules.
If you continue to ignore this warning, an administrator will block you from editing.If you feel that you have been wrongly accused of committing Ignoring warnings to follow categorisation rules, please contact the administrator who warned you.
- Thanks for correcting other articles and noticing the warnings. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 15:09, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Hey M3, it's nice to see you here! You've made a lot of edits to that other R&C wiki (really the sole editor), and it'd be great if you could merge whatever content we don't have from your wiki to here. Thanks, —Jxtreme 21:28, May 15, 2011 (UTC)