I know I have a lot of work to take care of. I'm busy at the South Park Archives Wiki, so I'm not here on a regular basis. I'm still into playing R&C, but the wiki has enough help while I'm out working on other things like school projects, and other wikia websites. Thanks!
Talk archives: User talk:PacBoyCraZ/archive1
RE: IRC meeting
Probably Hunterj told you I wasn't attending it, seeing as I am not very active these days. I wasn't even told about the meeting, actually.
Featured user nomination
- Hi, I have nominated you for Featured user. Yeah, I know it is the tail end of March (you may be reading this in April), but I just thought that you deserve a featured user spot. You will probably have a nomination for May. HaYdOs271Chat to me! ??? 07:10, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, but that was actually just a joke.....
You are invited to attend an IRC meeting at 12:00 pm, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
Please see the IRC page for information and help on connecting. Your presence at the meeting would be greatly appreciated. For help concerning time zones please use a search engine to find a time translator. Many users will be in the IRC before the meeting starts, users can join late if needed. An agenda can be viewed or added to by clicking here. If you are/are not able to attend it'd be appreciated if you could tell us here, however this is not mandatory.
This template is only put on many talk pages as this is an important part of the wiki and it was therefore deemed appropriate to do so, please do not spread spam. We apologise to anyone who cannot make the meeting, a lot of consideration on getting as many people as possible to come was taken into account before arranging the time.
IRC meeting reminder!
Remember, the IRC meeting is going to be at 9:45PM UTC today! Also, please take note that Daylight Savings time will affect some people. The time in the UK (for example), would be 10:45PM and not 9:45PM because of Daylight Savings. Please remember this so you don't attend at the wrong time!
Don't worry. If you're still concerned about you missed, Hunterj will be releasing a transcript and summary of the IRC meeting. And remember, we're also releasing a second one. --Tigernose • Chat • Edits 23:12, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
Great idea. We had one once, but I have to warn you, hardly anybody turned up. You would really need to put some emphasis on this, because like last time, nobody's really bothered to remember when it is and to turn up. However the concept is great. We should have one after the the next meeting. --Tigernose • Chat • Edits 20:24, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks, I was just checking another wiki for info when I found this message. The next reason for my vacation is because of GTA. I'm addicted. But school is back in so I should start editing again quickly. I actually have an idea for a kind of "update" template that you can place at the top of your userpage so you can keep a little "current status" message that will stand out so people read it. I'm gonna put this on the IRC Meeting topics page. Tomorrow. HaYdOs271Chat to me! ??? 11:21, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
Re: About your signature
Should be ok now. --Tiku-Orava 12:23, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
Lol, ehm, I've already made a Playstation answers wiki and a Ratchet & Clank answers wiki...
About your age
Since you are 13, are you born in 96 or 97? --Tiku-Orava 12:02, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I was just wondering, because I am 13 also but my birthday is on september :(. You are much more mature than 90% of 96' on this area. And I'm not even talking about the 97' guys yet. These guys just want to insult each other and their behaviour is way off.
Keep up the good work and keep editing :) --Tiku-Orava 12:07, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
DONT CALL ME STUPID!!!!
plz dont call me stupid i wud appreciate that. how wud u like it if i called u stupid? so plz dont call me stupid cuz their will b problems. --ScorpionX2 14:09, May 6, 2010 (UTC)ScorpionXDragon
btw i cant edit ive been blocked and i wanna be unblocked plz
--ScorpionX2 14:10, May 6, 2010 (UTC)ScorpionXDragon
- I just removed Scorpion's one about not being able to message him. Clearly a silly edit. You can check the history of the page to say what's been added or removed. :) // Nifky° 01:28, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
Done. --Jxtreme 21:32, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
Grand Theft Auto
I have got Chinatown Wars, Vice City, III, and I am looking for San Andreas, VCStories and LCStories. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS3. Because that requires lots of money which I don't have. HaYdOs271Chat to me! ??? 03:13, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm sick. I'm grumpy. I have an annoying cold. And I'm not going to school tomorrow! YEAH! Oh crap, my throat got sorer. HaYdOs271Chat to me! ??? 08:57, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
Ratchet and Clank Glitches Wikia
R&C GC Soundtrack Cover
The soundtrack has been never released. That is most likely a pirated version, because even Insomniac proves that fact. I have to delete the picture. --Tiku-Orava 19:45, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- No need to apologise, everyone makes their mistakes. Yeah, the article is kinda misleading, but I'll add the same trivia as on the Ratchet & Clank soundtrack which clearly says with sources that no official released soundtrack exists. No problem! --Tiku-Orava 19:53, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, can you help me creating a new signature for me? I don't know how to do that and I can't find it on the wiki.Secret agent clank 08:17, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, thanks anyway that you wanted to do it. I can understand your busy. I'm busy too, with school. In Holland the school has begun again so I have less time for this wiki. Thanks again. Secret agent clank 14:05, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, PacBoyCraZ, I'm back and my edit count is almost more than Kurtskywalker. Just asking for your opinion (not a proposition), do you think I should have rollback or adminship rights? HaYdOs271Chat to me! 00:59, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, you're wrong there. I don't have rollback rights, and only Clank 720 has them. And I'm close to beating his edit count too. But, thanks anyway, and I do agree that there's too many admins for another one. HaYdOs271Chat to me! 09:13, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I believe you can change it back under the skins tab on the preferences. However that option will soon be removed as this skin will become compulsory according to wikia. I don't like it myself, in fact very few people seem to like it, but we have no choice. I'll try to customize it soon to ensure all of the text can be read. Hunterj Hunterj's Resort 09:34, October 22, 2010 (UTC)