Wall jump was one of Ratchet 's moves. It involved jumping against a wall, then jumping off it. The main walls he used were special pairs of walls called jump slots, although he could perform the move with almost any wall he could reach by jumping. When he used jump slots, he jumped against one wall of the slot, then the other, then the first wall, etc. until he reached the top of the slot, where there was often a special item he could use. For example, in Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet found a Gold Bolt at the top of most jump slots. Wall jumping was not continued in A Crack in Time, like some other platforming elements like traversing ledges.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty