|Rate of Fire||
1 hit per 0.75 seconds
- "Fits like a glove and hits like a truck."
- ―Description for the Walloper in the Secret Agent Clank instuction booklet.[source?]
The Mega Walloper could be purchased in Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando once you started challenge mode, as it made the glove much more powerful against the enemies of the Bogon Galaxy. While the Walloper remains quite useful early on in the game, on Challenge Mode even the Mega Walloper becomes very weak, as it takes several hits to defeat even the weakest enemies, such as Bladeballs and other swarming enemies.
- In Secret Agent Clank the description said one punch could tear a hole in a wall hole large enough to drive a spaceship through.
- A weapon simillar to the Walloper is the Blitzer, in Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- The walloper in Secret Agent Clank was the only walloper in the Ratchet and Clank series that could be upgraded.
- If one owns a cheating device such as a gameshark, a code to unlock a gold walloper is available, along with the gold taunter, gold RYNO and a few others. Like all gold weapons, it has gold plating. Its range is slightly increased, does double the damage, and the blue field is now green, and slightly larger. Since it isn't really supposed to exist, its weapon symbol is a grey chicken on a white background beneath a red circle with a bar through it, similar to those found on "no parking" signs, a possible joke towards the notion that gamers didn't tend to be women, as in "no chicks."
- Ratchet & Clank
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (cameo)
- Secret Agent Clank
|Weapons and gadgets in Ratchet & Clank|