The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Warbots were a type of robot which was built for combat.
Warbots were built strictly for combat purposes. Artemis Zogg's warbots were programmed to attack those they recognized as a threat. This may apply to all warbots, as in Tools of Destruction Cronk and Zephyr attacked Ratchet on sight.
Other than the regular Warbots like Cronk and Zephyr, there were two specific types of Warbot shown in the series. The first were the Omega Series Warbots (like Shellshock), and the second were the mas produced Collector Minions utilized by the Loki and engineered by the Tharpod Nevo Binklemeyer.
Related robot models
Other robots were built for combat and war purposes, but were never actually referred to as "Warbots" in-game, notable combat built robots included the Blarg Paratroopers, Scoutbots, and Soldier Bots to name a few.
Additionally a similaraly purposed type of robot called a "Combat Bot" existed.
Artemis Zogg also had a group of warbots during his reign while capturing planets.
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (heard only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 1: Ears of War
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 2: Friends with Benefits
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 3: Lost and Spaced
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 4: Thanks for the Armories
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 5: Multiple Organisms
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 6: Bros Before Foes
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (re-imagined Warbot)
- Ratchet & Clank (movie) (re-imagined Warbot)