- "Zordoom Prison...a dangerous dungeon of death and destruction...a deadly den of devious desperados damaged by decades of dead..."
- ―Captain Qwark[src]
Zordoom Prison was an infamous prison on planet Viceron and was the most feared location in the Polaris galaxy. It was a prison where anyone who questioned Emperor Tachyon or had anything against him was sent for life. Even going there as a visitor could end up in life imprisonment. Slim Cognito was sent there for committing a crime at a rock concert on Igliak. Ace Hardlight was also imprisoned here, apparently surviving his defeat in Deadlocked.
Life in Zordoom PrisonEdit
- "All second placed gladiators get a free trip to beautiful Zordoom Prison! Come for the bath houses, stay for the Ice Cream Socials."
- ―Captain Qwark[src]
Those unlucky enough to be locked up in Zordoom Prison faced many restrictions. Mocking Emperor Tachyon's name and/or size would immediately result in execution by firing squad. Those that smuggled in contraband GrummelNet items would be forced to listen to Grathorian folk music, which was apparently torturous to listen to.
Even tourists, merely visiting the planet for vacation, would likely end up in jail for life. In addition, gladiators that disappointed Tachyon were also sent here to rot.
Escape from ZordoomEdit
The Zoni showed Clank a vision of Talwyn Apogee, who was trapped at the prison. Ratchet, believing the Zoni to be imaginary, at first did not believe Clank, but nonetheless flew to Zordoom and found that Clank was shockingly right. To rescue Talwyn, Ratchet infiltrated the prison with help from Captain Qwark, who drew schematics and communicated with Ratchet over a com-link, referring to him by Ratchet's code name, "Dead Meat". Qwark's plan included utilizing the "grindrail of certain death," a grav-ramp, and jumping down an elevator shaft to reach Talwyn's cell. Ratchet and Clank made it all the way to Talwyn's cell in one piece and used the Decryptor to hack open the cell door. Talwyn helped the duo for a portion of the escape until she went to free Cronk and Zephyr from the scrap compress. The three eventually were able to escape the prison safely. After Emperor Tachyon's defeat, the prison was placed under the authority of the new galactic government.
- Drophyd Sentry
- Drophyd Defender
- Drophyd Trooper
- Drophyd Turret with Zordoom Prison Searchlights.
Known locations in Zordoom PrisonEdit
| Let's just stomp around until we squish it!
This trivia section (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into a behind the scenes section and main article with the trivia section eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.
- While it was explained why Slim and Vorselon were in Zordoom Prison, it was never explained why Ace was there. It could have been because he killed so many heroes during his time as an Exterminator on DreadZone.
- In Quest for Booty, Captain Slag brags that he once won the "Zordoom Prison semi-annual beauty pageant".
- Ratchet's Convict Skin in Tools of Destruction apparently comes from Zordoom Prison.