The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Upgrade Announcement (A Crack in Time)
"Congratulations! Your synthenoid has upgraded to Zurkon the Destroyer! Your mechanical bodyguard now comes with an explosive fusion cannon and rapid-fire capabilities."
- Mr. Zurkon and Zurkon the Destroyer were the only weapons in Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time not to have a weapon to eject from; the player selected the synthenoid, which would summon him to Ratchet, similar to the Kilonoids in Going Commando.
- The upgraded Mr. Zurkon had a similar ability to the synthenoids of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, in that both upgrades fired stronger shots on occasion mixed in with basic blaster fire.
- Despite being renamed as 'Zurkon the Destroyer', it still referred to itself as 'Mr. Zurkon' when using taunts against enemies.
- It is replaced with Elite Mr. Zurkon in All 4 One, and Alpha Zurkon in Full Frontal Assault.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (first appearance)